[Sportsandrec] Not Just Board Games

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:23:20 UTC 2016

It's really hard to make major life changes.  I do think exercise can be a bit more challenging for those with low vision.  Some people have never had opportunities to try sports.  They were discouraged from a young age.  It can be hard to find running and hiking guides.  It can also be hard to find tandem guides.  Transportation is always a problem and getting to a gym or training place can be difficult.

Nella