[Sportsandrec] Ride Reports

Bridgit Kuenning-Pollpeter bkpollpeter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:55:56 UTC 2016

Ron,

If you ever want an editor or proofreader for your writing, that's my specialty. I have my BFA and MFA in creative writing, my emphasis in creative nonfiction. I've been editing and writing for several years now. Just putting it out there because I think the writing you shared has a lot of potential.

Bridgit