[Sportsandrec] Golf

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 18 02:48:01 UTC 2016

Hi,
I don't get the whole  verying amounts of site as it  relates to this sport. Why are the golfers not all blind folded like in most other sports for the blind.  In my opinion some sports  amount of site is irelivent  but other sports it makes  a difference.  I don't golf so I can not address this save to say that if it is at all apercieved issue. Then blindfold every one.
Some sports I know that it is a huge issue that all be blindfolded is beepball and goalball and Darts,
 OK not to pick a fight but if they were to make a rule that all be blindfolded and someone did not want to do that then I would say just  take your clubs and go elsewhere. You do not need any special accomadations to golf you just need a partner that can guide you through the corce and spot for you.  Again since I do not golf  that is all I will say on the  topic,
I would like to try it but am unwilling to spend that much of our limited budget on that.
  Robert.