[Sportsandrec] Shooting and horseback riding, Not at the same time.

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:30:00 UTC 2016

 Best I can  describe  it, it is a yard game that has a ball like a bilyard
ball, (a pool ball)
 You throw it out where ever you want and then each person has another solid
ball about the size of a baseball and who  ever  ends up the closest to the
bilyard ball wins. Kind of a crude description but I only played it once.