[Sportsandrec] sailing

Jason Eavenson eaven002 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 19:15:28 UTC 2016

Kris,

My name is Jason and I am currently getting my Masters degree in blindness
and low vision. After, I plan to get my O and M Certificate. I would love
become involved in this sport and assist others in trying it. Are there any
blind sailing groups in Missouri? Additionally, I am taking a trip to
Sarasota, Florida over Christmas break. Are there any blind sailing groups
in that area? I look forward to hearing and learning more about this
amazing opportunity.

Best,

Jason Eavenson