[Sportsandrec] {Spam?} re: SportsandRec Digest, Vol 126, Issue 3

Star Song starsong at gmx.com
Sat Sep 3 13:11:46 UTC 2016

Hi All,
I've had glaucoma since birth, a pretty aggressive type, but my
ophthalmologist for the first 25 years of my life, when we would
ask him if there's anything I shouldn't do, never proclaimed
anything as dangerous. I've done yoga, gymnastics, all kinds of
ball sports as a youth, Tai Ch'i, archery, traveled all over the
world in your normal air pressurized cabins, and much more. I
have found that the only things that really affect my eyes
negatively are from inside: caffeine, alcohol, eating or drinking
too much causing sludge in the blood and my own negative
thoughts. I have done what I was excited to do and felt that it
was mostly aligning my thought with that, that kept me healthy. I
think it's up to each individual to determine what they can and
can't do. I hope this helps.
Shonen