[Sportsandrec] {Spam?} RE: {?} RE: {?} Horseback riding

Robert Moore robertjmoore at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:11:59 UTC 2016

Ron that is mostly only true  if the rider is not well trained. Or if the horse is not broke.  Which makes me wonder about the terms broke and fixed when it comes to animals
 If you take a horse that is no good for riding and make it a good horse for riding. You call it braking it. If you take a dog or cat and  destroy part of its  anatomy, you call it fixing it. Just saying.
 OH and please no one need wright back and explain the terms. I undersand the usages. It  just sounds funny.
Robert