[Sportsandrec] hello from a new member

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 01:41:01 UTC 2016

Bridget, congratulations on the pregnancy and the triathlon.  You finished
and that's very exciting.

I would probably be carried off in an ambulance if I tried something like
that. Lol

I'm not very competitive.  I like being outside in nature and I want to be
fit again.

I look forward to learning and hearing everyone's stories.

Nella