[Sportsandrec] [Portlander] Fitness in Maryland

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Feb 19 03:19:41 UTC 2017

If you knew you shouldn't do it, then why did you do it.

Yes, we all should try to write well, use spell checking etc., but
stuff happens.

Why has this list gotten so bitchy in the past couple days.

We all need to do our best, and be tolerant of others.

If you feel compelled to make a point about spelling, punctuation
and/or grammar, you could do it in a general message instead of
responding to a specific message.

David Andrews, List Owner