[Sportsandrec] Find Your Fit

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:56:26 UTC 2017

Joe,
You are right about that and I should have expanded on it further. I have
also done it with blind people and in spite of the fact that they can't see
when they have eyes open and trying to focus on a point their balance tends
to be better than when eyes closed.

And of course all rules have exceptions.

Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com
"Building Better Bodies Since 1981"