[Sportsandrec] sound devices

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:26:26 UTC 2017

Do any of you use sound devices when working out or participating in sports?

I would like to put something on the fence where I ride.  I'm thinking on
the corners and maybe at the half way points on the long sides.

I want to use the sound to ride in a straight line.  Also I could give the
horse cues to make the corner when we are getting close.

I would feel a lot better about working him at faster gaits if I had a
better idea of where I am in the field.  It is all flat and there are no
trees or other obstacles; I just need to be able to stay oriented.

So if any of you know of any devices, apps or whatever please let me know.
I'm not very tech savvy, so need help. Lol

Nella