[Sportsandrec] accessible heartrate monitor? was Re: aerobic workout

Nella Foster jellybeanfarm at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 09:40:36 UTC 2017

When we did this back when I was in college, which was many years ago we just took the pulse for a minute and then did the math.

I'm just trying to improve my general health and due to some medical issues it's going to be a long road. Right now I'm happy just feeling my heart rate get up.  I'm doing low intensity and will stick to that unless the Dr. says other wise.

Nella