[Sportsandrec] Large runner

Joe Shaw jrs3147 at comcast.net
Tue Feb 28 14:35:01 UTC 2017

Good morning Gaston.
I have run NYC the last two years at about 220 lbs. and thirty nine and
fourty years old respectively. I believe a larger bodytype is definitely an
added challenge. I'm 5-10 and have come to believe this bodytype is ideal
for CrossFit. I run for cardio and honestly mostly for fun hangin with my
dudes.
Joe Shaw