[Sportsandrec] Large runner

jenny hwang hwang_jen at msn.com
Tue Feb 28 20:28:58 UTC 2017

I know what you feel. I didn't know what to expect at my first marathon. I  thought I was crazy. However  with training, support, and a good team; we pulled through. Running with Achilles is always fun. Just finish and keep positive. I will be running my sixth marathon also in April.

Good luck and happy running!

Sent from my iPhone