[Sportsandrec] Oh! My Heart!

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Jul 2 02:18:28 UTC 2017

The heart rate monitor is a round thing on the back side of the watch. And
by the way, for some reason it just quit as if the battery had gone dead on
the watch earlier this evening. Some of the previous phones to 7 do that.
Well, I plugged it in and it was at 98 percent, and now the heart rate
monitor is working on it. What? I suspect each has its problems.

Cindy Lou Ray