[Sportsandrec] Large runner

Gaston Bedard gasbedard at videotron.ca
Thu Mar 2 14:19:04 UTC 2017

Thanks Mike,
I appreciate your positive feedback.
My biggest challenge at the moment, is fining sighted guides to run with.

I do enjoy reading about other blind and deaf blind runners adventures.
How they train?
How they run with their guides?
If race organizers were friendly and accommodating.
If our guides are recognized and celebrated.
If our sighted guides receive a finisher's medal just like we do.
Some races are more friendly, accessible and accommodating.
Some have a visually impaired category.

And you Mike.
What are you up to?
Gaston