[Sportsandrec] I'm now a certified sailing instructor

Gaston Bedard gasbedard at videotron.ca
Sat Mar 4 12:10:56 UTC 2017

Very good Chris.
I am sure you put in long hours practising and perfecting the techniques.

Just wondering how it works with the Visual Category.
In blind running, there are 3 categories, T11, T12 and T13.
Since I'm totally blind, I should be in the T11 category.
And, run with sighted guides.

How does it work on your end?