[Sportsandrec] looking for a timer

Jessica Beecham Jessica at wefitwellness.com
Sat Nov 18 01:27:34 UTC 2017

I use interval timer. You could do a 5 min warmup then set a series of 30 sec intervals.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 17, 2017, at 6:52 PM, Kociaba Fitness via SportsandRec <sportsandrec at nfbnet.org<mailto:sportsandrec at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Hi all,

I know there are a ton of timer/stopwatch aps on the I phone but I am
looking for something I have set for multiple alarms at the same time. For
example I would want to set an alarm at say 5 minutes then alarms that
sounded(or vibrated every 30 seconds there after.

I am actually looking for it so I can timespeaches at my Toastmasters club
but figured this would be the best place to ask.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

Bill

Bill Kociaba

<http://www.kociaba-fitness.com> www.kociaba-fitness.com<http://www.kociaba-fitness.com>