[Sportsandrec] Sailing Clinic in TX

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 01:43:59 UTC 2018

Hello Chris and everyone,

	What organization are you with? I'd like to bookmark their Website
and be added to its newsletter.

	With fundraising vehicles such as crowdfunding footing the expense
shouldn't be an issue for covering the cost of future clinics. People raise
funds from the crowd for many different personal and organizational causes.
Perhaps it's time the blind tapped this means of raising funds and spreading
the message of the federation.

Peter Donahue