[Sportsandrec] Response G. Sports Opportunities and Looking to Interview -- G. Baltimore

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 23:46:53 UTC 2018

I live in northern VA.
What is the interview about ahd purpose?

I can say that even though I have some usable vision, I find the fancy
equipment hard to use.
I think the contrast is often too little. I can often see or touch basic
buttons such as stop, start, and speed on treadmills or bikes.
I cannot program the machine except for with  hel. Also,  lack of awarness
on how to help us and include us in recreation activities is a barrier.

I may be interested in the interview with some more info and will provide my
number off list.

Ashley