[Sportsandrec] Swimming

Gaston Bedard gasbedard at videotron.ca
Sun Aug 19 14:26:37 UTC 2018

Rahulz.

You may want to learn the breast-stroke.
It is considered a relaxing swimming stroke that I use for long durations.
Your swimming instructor should be able to coach you effectively.
The side-stroke is also a fairly relaxing swimming stroke.

You may also consider connecting with other swimming instructors.
Gaston