[Sportsandrec] Swimming

Rahul Bajaj rahul.bajaj1038 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 04:20:32 UTC 2018

Thanks, Ashley. I have tried moving my hands in a stationary position like you suggest and did it fine, but executing this during actual swimming is the issue. I think that this is a question of lack of stamina. Even if I am able to do it once or twice, I struggle to do it consistently. My hand movement is better when doing the back stroke.

Sent from my iPhone