[Sportsandrec] Check this out at Amazon.com

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 17:42:04 UTC 2018

Hay Jody,
Thanks, yes I know there are sevral and that's where I purchased both the
one I sent back and the one I am still not happy with so that's why I am
asking if anyone has one that they are very happy with.
The thing is with these digital scales there does not seem to be any way to
calabrate them so its kind of hard to know how accurate they are.   This one
will have me weighing two to three pounds different in a couple hours time
so I am just not happy with it.  And yes I know I shouldn't weigh myself so
often was just trying to find a level spot and make sure it was in sync with
what the scale at my dr.s office said that morning.
Thanks again
Bill
Bill Kociaba
www.kociaba-fitness.com