[Sportsandrec] Query about family vacations and blindness.

Jessica Glasebrook jessica.glasebrook at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 01:43:17 UTC 2018

This is going to sound really rough, but don't make others a
priority if they're only going to make you an option.  I guess
what I'm saying is, you do you.  If this vacation is stressful
and your boyfriend's folks aren't feeling very accommodating,
maybe this is the year you take a little me-time and go have your
own vacation.  I'm sure your boyfriend is a lovely person, but
his family needs a little reality check if they think you're just
going to tag along for the ride and get nothing out of it.
That's not a vacation.  That's more like work.