[Sportsandrec] More Sporting and Recreational Opportunities

Jessica Glasebrook jessica.glasebrook at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 01:51:39 UTC 2018

I'm seriously resisting the temptation to shriek because this
post makes me so happy.  Yes, let's definitely work on that this
year! I love hiking and challenge sports more than almost
anything, and was asked to forgo participation in my local Sierra
Club chapter after some older members complained about the
"safety threat" I posed, even though  (I cannot stress this part
enough), I have never once been injured or comppromised another
hiker.  I've been desperate to find outdoor challenge
opportunities ever since.