[SportsandRec] Introduction

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 01:34:33 UTC 2019

I am also new to this list and was also given information via the blind_bicycling list.

I am nearing 55 years old and still participate (as much as I can) in bicycling, rock climbing, hiking, camping, swimming and several other sports. I would like to take up running, but haven’t found a guide for that yet.

Anyway, if you have questions or just wish to say hi, I will be here. :)

-Eric
Blind athlete in training in Phoenix arizona.