[SportsandRec] We Need More Sports And Recreation Resources

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Dec 24 23:54:36 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

	One thing this division could undertake is a project to create a
database listing of known organizations and agencies that provide sports and
recreation opportunities for the blind throughout the country. Whether we're
talking about cycling, golf, or other sports and recreation activities blind
people with to try there needs to be one place where blind people can
research groups and opportunities in their home areas. It's called
networking! This division would provide a wonderful service to the blind
community if they would undertake the creation of such a resource. Happy
holidays everyone.

Peter Donahue