[Sportsandrec] Becoming A Certified Personal Trainer

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 00:54:16 UTC 2019

Hi Dennis my name is Bill I’m a personal trainer in Hollywood Florida I’m totally blind and when I went through the exam for my certification the testing center provided a reader I would be more than happy to speak with your friend and offer any information and help that I can I can be reached at kociabafitness at gmail.com happy to be of any help that I can there aren’t too many of us

Sent from my iPhone