[Sportsandrec] Becoming A Certified Personal Trainer

Kociaba Fitness kociabafitness at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 00:56:42 UTC 2019

Jody made a very good point which I wasn’t even thinking about when I broke my previous reply there are several different certifications some excellent some not as respected some are much more, dating then others I found when I was researching which certification to get that ace was the most receptive and familiar with dealing with blind clients a lot depends on which certification your friend is preparing for but ace would be the most accommodating based on my experience

Sent from my iPhone