[Sportsandrec] Incredible results

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 04:25:52 UTC 2019

I was wondering that too

On 1/19/19, Ashley Bramlett via SportsandRec <sportsandrec at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> this must be spam.
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ivonne Mosquera via SportsandRec
> Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:05 AM
> To: smosquer17 ; sportsandrec ; srafetto ; srassler ; sschatz
> Cc: Ivonne Mosquera
> Subject: [Sportsandrec] Incredible results
>
> Get it until it's sold out http://attempt.seattlepersonalinjurydoctors.com
> <http://attempt.seattlepersonalinjurydoctors.com/>
>

> Ivonne Mosquera

> SportsandRec:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/bookwormahb%40earthlink.net

> SportsandRec:
> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/sportsandrec_nfbnet.org/josephbundy92%40gmail.com

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
1405-693-4771
Josephbundy92 at gmail.commm

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16
For we walk by faith, not by sight.-2 Corinthians 5:7
Seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining
to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us
by His own glory and excellence.-2 Peter 1:3
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will
bmount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.-Isaiah 40:31
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one
comes to the Father but through Me.-John 14:6
He must increase, but I must decrease.-John 3:30