[Sportsandrec] Horse Back Riding

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 4 21:56:25 UTC 2019

Hello Aaron and everyone,

	She was originally from Nebraska but may now live in California. The national office could probably give you her contact information. She gave several presentations concerning her horsemenship experiences as a blind rider and instructor at past national conventions that we attended. Thus we know for fact that she's the real deal.