[SportsandRec] Please share! Lagunitas Brewery Fundraiser on Tuesday, September 3rd, 5:30-8:30pm.

Jacob Struiksma jacobstruiksma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 02:06:12 UTC 2019

	Please share! Lagunitas Brewery Fundraiser on Tuesday, September
3rd, 5:30-8:30pm.

Hi All,

Just a reminder about the Lagunitas fundraiser tomorrow, hope to see
everyone there and please share with your friends and networks if you
haven't already so we can have a great turnout! All of the event details
including the link to the Facebook event can be found in Crystal's email
below.

Here is the menu for Jimmy V's food truck which will be serving food at the
event:

Southern California Style Tacos Filled with House Slaw and choices of Carne
Asada or Ground Black Bean Chipotle topped with Fresh Cilantro, served with
Lime Wedges, Chips and Salsas including Guacamole Lime Crema Rice Pilaf and
Mexican Lumpia with Chorizo and Cheese, or Garlic Shrimp and Cheese.
Dessert: Blueberries in Cinnamon with Whipped Cream

Thanks,
Mike