[SportsandRec] Introduction

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Sep 16 11:28:15 UTC 2019

Good morning, regular fitness seekers while abnormally sighted,

Duh guys, what about spin? My fellow totally
blind  roommate and I attend spin class at least
once per day in the mornings. Sometimes we return
to the gym for an additional evening class. If
you spin (exercise performed on a stationary bike
at a health club) The wild thing about it, one
need not eyesight to execute this fitness, no
tracking down pilots or anyone to help. Check it out, guys!