[SportsandRec] Audio described workouts for people who are visually impaired

Tyler Merren twmerren at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 10:31:01 UTC 2020

Hello everyone,
My name is Tyler Merren, and I wanted to share this resource with all of you. I started a Facebook group called ReVision Training with Tyler Merren Dash fitness VIP’s. In this group, we are sharing a lot of great information for fitness and accessibility when you’re visually impaired.  There is already a ton of resources in the group, including questions and answers on accessible equipment, support and accountability, and regular live audio described workouts from me. If you’re interested in joining, click the link below and get connected with the growing community we have started.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/492112998046718/?ref=share

I hope everybody is well and staying safe during these challenging times. Please contact me if you have any thoughts or questions.

Tyler Merren