[SportsandRec] blind_cycling list archives web site

Rod Maccoux rmaccoux55 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 05:54:13 UTC 2020

Patrick,

I do not know the state of the archives, because Yahoo was undergoing a
change around 12/14/19.  I think Ron and Everett are list administrators,
and I would email them to see what you can find.

My memory is that there is nothing concrete regarding your questions.  There
are some posts with similar questions.

I don't know how feasible it is to see of you can get a hands on experience.
If so, have the app already downloaded on your phone.  I am hopeful, but not
optimistic.  Let us know what you find out.