[SportsandRec] Frustration with the Fitbit app

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:46:09 UTC 2020

Hi,
Does anyone else find a Fitbit app seeming to have gotten more cluttered? I also can’t seem to see the charge of my Fitbit flex 2 anymore. I have it trying to show me how many steps I have taken today, and it keeps saying 80% in progress as if it is trying to sync, but isn’t going past that. Is there anything I can do or something I need to do? I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling and logging back in. I have an iPhone 8.
Thanks,
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone