[SportsandRec] Fling golf, anyone tried it?

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 13:02:26 UTC 2020

Group,

My local paper had an article in Sunday's edition about a new golf
variant called fling golf.  Imagine playing golf with a modified
lacrosse stick.  According to the fling golf web site
www.flinggolf.com the game can be played on traditional courses, and a
large number of courses (including several in my area) allow
flinggolfers to play on their courses.  After reading the web site
learning to fling golf balls appears fairly straight forward, and
easier to control than swinging a traditional golf club.

My question, has anyone played a round or more?  I plan on calling my
nearest course and seeing if anyone is familiar with the game and
scheduling a lesson and getting some practice time on the range.

Patrick