[SportsandRec] Basic yoga, cooldown stretch, and progressive relaxation workoutBasic

ReVision Training LLC tylermerren at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 16:25:57 UTC 2020

I know, this is not the fun part, I feel your pain! Since you’ve joined my
workout group and have been doing the videos that I’ve posted, you’re
probably a bit sore, I know what it’s like. Don’t worry, your body will
adjust and get stronger, which will make you healthier. Here’s a great
recovery workout for you to do in between those hard-hitting routines that
you’ve been putting in. And just in case you have not actually joined and
are missing these workouts, the link is below for that. 😉

https://youtu.be/tJbWXr9r1ig

to join my Facebook group for more content like this, click this link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/492112998046718/?ref=share
--
ReVision Training, LLC
"Let's Change The Way We Look At It."

Tyler Merren
Personal Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Paralympic Athlete

Phone: 269-207-3000
Email: tylermerren at gmail.com
Website: www.tylermerren.com