[SportsandRec] Chair cardio workout

ReVision Training LLC tylermerren at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 03:43:30 UTC 2020

Have you ever done a full workout sitting down in a chair? It’s a little
more challenging than you might think. Try this full body cardio chair work
out, design for all fitness levels and for both sided and visually
impaired. Like and share the video, and for more content like this, you can
click the second link to join my Facebook group.

https://youtu.be/HCCqeKilQBs

to join my Facebook group for more content like this, click this link
https://www.facebook.com/groups/492112998046718/?ref=share
--
ReVision Training, LLC
"Let's Change The Way We Look At It."

Tyler Merren
Personal Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Paralympic Athlete

Phone: 269-207-3000
Email: tylermerren at gmail.com
Website: www.tylermerren.com