[SportsandRec] Audio described cardio mix workout

ReVision Training LLC tylermerren at gmail.com
Fri May 15 15:03:40 UTC 2020

If your local fitness center has still not opened up, or you’ve never
bothered to figure out where your local fitness center is, check out this
multi level cardio mix workout you can do right in your own living room. My
workouts are set up so they’re friendly for both sided and visually
impaired.  Fun and engaging, you can get your heart rate up in a very short
amount of time with no equipment required. For more content like this,
subscribe to my YouTube channel, or click the second link to join my
Facebook group for more support and exclusive workouts. The Facebook group
is ReVision Training with Tyler Merren - Fitness VIP’s. Enjoy and let me
know what you think!

https://youtu.be/wtgmCS4Q7Kc

to join my Facebook group for more content like this, click
https://www.facebook.com/groups/492112998046718/?ref=share
--
ReVision Training, LLC
"Let's Change The Way We Look At It."