[SportsandRec] Elite level home workout routine

Tristan Pierce tpierce at aph.org
Wed May 27 12:46:37 UTC 2020

Try this 22 minute full body routine focusing on strength and cardio all in one shot. Formatted to be user-friendly for both sighted and visually impaired, this workout will be fast and challenging, but will also have modifications to fit any fitness level.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RApRm6R4TK8&feature=youtu.be

Tristan G. Pierce
Project Leader, Educational Product Research
Main 502 895 2405
Direct 502 899 2380
1839 Frankfort Avenue • Louisville, KY 40206
tpierce at aph.org
Zoom ID 577-155-1054

Multiple Disabilities
Physical Education

Empowering people who are blind or visually impaired by providing accessible and innovative products, materials, and services for lifelong success.

An accessible world, with opportunity for everyone.