[SportsandRec] Wrestling coach advice

Asia Quinones-Evans a.evans.wrestling at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:22:31 UTC 2020

Hello my name is Asia and currently I am studying Sports and Fitness
Management. To my understanding there are many blind people in the fitness
field and making a difference. I am hoping to find someone who has gone to
school for Exercise Science or a similar degree to what I am studying. I
would like to use my degree to become a wrestling coach and I am wanting to
find other people who are in similar fields that I can use as a sounding
board to give me ideas and to ask  any questions of. I wrestled for 6 years
and I am very passionate about the sport. I have not decided just yet to
continue to earning my Bachelors of Exercise Science after I earn this
degree. I am just finishing my third semester so I have a while to think
about it. I am only doing college part time so I have time to look into
this. The community college I am currently going to has a partnership
program with another college so I would not have to even change colleges if
I chose  to go that route. I would like it if anyone that has studied in
this field and become a wrestling coach to privately email me back so it
does not take up this list. My email address is

a.evans.wrestling at gmail.com