[SportsandRec] For Distribution: Interested in Playing Ice Hockey for the Blind?

kenneth.silberman at gmail.com kenneth.silberman at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 05:20:03 UTC 2021

Interested in playing ice hockey for the blind?  All degrees of blindness,
ages, and sexes are welcome.  Please send me your name and Email if
interested.  I will try to put together a try-blind-hockey event  if we get
enough people.  This event would be held in the Washington-Baltimore area at
a rink to be determined.  Go to
<https://www.usahockey.com/blindhockey#:~:text=Blind%20Hockey%20is%20the%20s
ame,Sports%20Federation%20(IBSA)%20classifications> to learn more about
blind hockey.  There is also a lot of information about blind hockey on the
web and on YouTube.  Hope to see you on the ice!

Kenneth Silberman

Kenneth.silberman at gmail.com <mailto:Kenneth.silberman at gmail.com>