[SportsandRec] Student Division Fantasy Football Fundraiser!

Logan Stenzel stenzellogan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 00:47:41 UTC 2021

Hello, Sports and Rec Fans!

Are you looking for an accessible and fun way to follow the football season
this year? Are you interested in supporting the National Association of
Blind Students at the same time? If so, I have terrific news for you; the
student division is running a fantasy football fundraiser this year! It is
a fantastic way to support the student division, follow the football
season, have some friendly federation competition, and potentially win some
money!

For those of you unfamiliar with fantasy football, it is a virtual game
where your performance is based on the performance of your team's players
in their real-life games! At the beginning of the season, you draft real
players to play on your team and compete against the other teams in the
league. Each league has 12 teams who play each other in a series of
head-to-head games, and at the end of the regular season, the top 4 teams
advance to the playoffs. The team owner that emerges glorious and
victorious will also walk away with a $100 cash prize! You can make a $25
donation to the National Association of Blind Students to get in on the
action. You better act fast though, the last day to sign up and pay is
Tuesday, August 31st.

We are running four leagues this year, so If you are interested in
participating, please reach out to any of our splendid league commissioners:

Isabel Rosario: rosarioi4 at southernct.edu

Qualik Ford: qsford at outlook.com

Robert Parsons: robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu

Logan Stenzel: stenzellogan at gmail.com

If you have any questions at all, reach out to me at stenzellogan at gmail.com
.

Tie up your cleats, throw on your pads, strap on your helmet, raise some
cash, and have some fun with our fantasy football fundraiser!

Best Wishes,
Commissioner Logan Stenzel--
Logan Stenzel
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind
nabslink.org
Treasurer | Minnesota Association of Blind Students
A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
nfbmn.org/students