[SportsandRec] Sports Degree

ReVision Training LLC tylermerren at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 18:08:04 UTC 2021

Hi Asia,
My name is Tyler Merren and I am a blind Personal Trainer, Paralympic
Athlete, and motivational speaker. I received my Bachelors of Science
in Exercise Science from Western Michigan University in 2011. I'm
happy to chat if you are interested. If you want to friend me on
Facebook, I have a fitness group for persons who are blind and
visually impaired that you may like as well.

All the best,
Tyler

--
ReVision Training, LLC
"Let's Change The Way We Look At It."

Producer of ReVision Fitness - The Audio Fitness Program
https://www.revisionfitnessapp.com

Tyler Merren
Personal Trainer, Motivational Speaker, Paralympic Athlete
Phone: 269-207-3000
Email: tylermerren at gmail.com
Website: www.tylermerren.com