[SportsandRec] Diecast Collecting and Racing

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 13:23:44 UTC 2021

Greetings All:

My name is Wade. I am totally blind and enjoy diecast racing. Would
love to network with other diecast collecting and racing enthusiasts
or those desiring to get into this hobby that is fast evolving from a
traditional childhood pastime into an official sport. I am actively
involved with Orange Track Racing, a local/regional diecast racing
organization in existence for sixteen years based in Cedar Rapids,
Iowa. I also work with Iowa Diecast Racers, a private Facebook group
created by me, the first known blind diecast racing Iowan. We also
have Iowa Diecast Trade Group, a long established Facebook group
specializing in diecast collecting and trade shows.

Some recommended diecast racing resources: 3DBotMaker, Diecast Racing
Report, Future Diecast Kings, HWTreasure, Hot Wheels, Hot Wheels
Guide, Lamley Group, Race Grooves, Red Line Derby, Red Line Race Day,
Orange Track Diecast, One Sixty Fourth Collection, Hot Wheels My
Collections, to name a scribbling of top resources. Search for these
on Youtube, Facebook, and Instagram if available there. I am
subscribed on many diecast related Youtube channels. My top Youtube
recommendation is Youtube Adult Diecast Racing Central on both Youtube
and Facebook, which is through a private subscription. So others are
welcome to race along on that "virtual orange track," more from me
later.

Cheers and Happy Hot Wheeling!

Wade Hemmelrick
Shark in the Dark Racing