[SportsandRec] Diecast Collecting and Racing

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 13:16:22 UTC 2021

Would like to have more blind, visually impaired, and disabled diecast
racing lovers join with me in Iowa Diecast Racers, where we promote
the love of diecast racing and help bridge the gap of accessibility
concerns, such as creating accessible Youtube videos while sharing
ideas and experiences of using Hot Wheels racing products and other
diecast racing related items. Although our description focuses on
Iowans first, our mission in making Iowans very proud of us is also
helping others from both in state and out of state as well. Always
plenty of room on our "virtual orange track." We would love to educate
the diecast racing world about blindness and exchange inspiration and
encouragement all around. Please find Iowa Diecast Racers on Facebook
and hit that "Join" button. Somebody will buzz you in. Review the
description. Browse our myriad of posts and commentary, and
participate in all the wheelie fun racing action. Cheers and Happy Hot
Wheeling!