[SportsandRec] need advice

Ron Burzese rrburzese at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 21:49:52 UTC 2021

> Hi Debbie,

If you have an iPhone, the Health app might have some stats that you’re looking for.

If I go for a long walk, I just use Strava, a free app that I use to track my bike rides. It gives me time and distance and estimates calories burned, based on my height and weight, also in the Health app. I can also post to FB and such. The Health app and strava are fairly accessible.

By the way, if anyone is interested in tandem cycling, check out the blind cycling list.

blind-cycling+subscribe at groups.io <mailto:blind-cycling+subscribe at groups.io>

If that does not work, let me know.

Be blessed,

St. Ron of Sacramento