[SportsandRec] Blind Tandem Cycling, was Re: need advice

Ron Burzese rrburzese at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 03:41:31 UTC 2021

Hello Sanho,

The group is for anyone who would like to ride as a blind person, or ride with a blind person on a tandem.

Topics include finding tandem captains/pilots, training indoors with accessible devices/equipment, or even buying a tandem for yourself or maintaining or upgrading it.

Just anything related to blind cycling. I often write up ride reports or whatever pertains to pursuing fitness on a bike as a blind person.

All are welcome. We have list members from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and all over the U. S.

Best,

St. Ron of Sacramento