[SportsandRec] Diecast Collecting and Racing

Wade Hemmelrick cheeriosandv8 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:44:41 UTC 2021

Story available to Facebook users:

Accessibility idea for blind and disabled Hot Wheels fans: Have a
diecast vehicle that either talks and or card with talking sound chip
providing all the descriptives sighted readers also find.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158197174785807&id=7645145806&m_entstream_source=timeline&ref=page_internal